Are you suffering from Poison Ivy, Poison Oak, & Sumac Symptoms?
Receive the care you need to alleviate your poison ivy, poison oak, or sumac allergy symptoms. Depending on how sensitive you are to the resin that causes your poison ivy symptoms, or poison oak and sumac poisoning symptoms, you might experience a more severe reaction. You could be allergic to these plants, and you should contact one of our board-certified doctors who will help you get through the rash and other symptoms quickly.
Common Poison Ivy, Poison Oak, & Sumac Symptoms Symptoms
Poison Ivy Symptoms
- Itchy skin
- If you inhale smoke that contains poison ivy resin, you might experience problems breathing
Allergic Reactions to Poison Ivy, Poison Oak, and Sumac
Pay attention to any of the following symptoms. If they appear, you require medical assistance:
- Developing a fever – temperature above 100 F
- Infected blisters/puss on your rash
- Yellow scabs
- Itching is intolerable to the point that you find it difficult to sleep for example
- Rash spreads beyond the area that came into contact with the plant, or it spreads to mouth, eyes, or genitalia
- Your symptoms do not improve within a week